Thursday 21 May 2009

Taylor Momsen, Courtney Love? Taylor Love, Courtney Momsen?

I'm not actually familiar with Taylor Momsen, except from the odd episode of Gossip Girl I've watched whilst being hungover on a Sunday afternoon, but I know she's in a new band called The Pretty Reckless.
I know this because, whilst stalking(?) The Veronicas, I saw a video of The Pretty Reckless opening for them.
I actually really like them, but the only thing thats putting me off is the striking resembalance to Courtney Love. (Obviously pre-drugs/pre-Kurt Cobain/pre-alcoholism/pre-plastic surgery)
It's not just the way she looks, but also the clothes she wears and her stage presence.
I hope, like seriously, seriously hope, that she's not going to try to be Courtney, because lets face it, she's not exactly a wonderful role model.
Plus, I'd hate to think of Taylor's music career was over before it begun. But even if this is the case, she has her acting career to fall back on. It's alright for some ...

No comments:

Post a Comment