Wednesday 20 May 2009

My time at CCAD

Christ, I can't even believe its almost over. I spent the whole first year complaining that it 'feels like I've been here my whole life and am never going to leave!" but now I am, I'm pretty gutted, I won't lie to you.
There's things I won't miss obviously, like being abused daily by Alex, I don't enjoy this by the way Alex, but I'll miss everyone from the course. When you spent 2 years with the same 10 people day in day out you gradually become to like them. Slowly, it took me a while. No I joke, You're all lovely and I really will miss you.

Now I'm bailing down south to Derby, I think it's in the south, truth be told I have no clue where it actually is but I'm looking forward to getting there and meeting new people, partying etc.
I am also looking forward to loosing my northern accent and getting a lovely southern one, but I don't think this will happen for a while, this saddens me.

Anyway, I should stop now because I literally would go on forever, as you all know I can talk endlessly about anything.
Good luck, I hope you all have fun at uni or whatever your doing after college! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment