Wednesday 20 May 2009

Hook Me Up

Instead of doing a playlist this week I'm just going to recommend and album to you all:
Hook Me Up - The Veronicas.

Their first album was the soundtrack to my summer 2006, and Hook Me Up, their second, was my soundtrack to summer 2008 and probably 2009.
They've recently gained popularity in the UK but have been around for years and they're getting better and better.
The band is fronted by twins Jess & Lisa Origliasso and aside from their musical talent they're both really funny. Especially when they're argue. Jess, the blonde is my favourite, although I'm hoping she's going to dye her hair black again soon.
I wouldn't say it was the type of music I usually listen to, I'm not particuarlly a fan of 'pop', but they're literally too likeable (they're Australian♥) and have been probably the longest running of all of my strange obsessions.

Listen to:
Untouched
- I'm hoping this isn't going to be ridiculously overplayed but I have a feeling it will be.
Take me on the floor - "like Katy Perry's I kissed a girl on steriods". I'll just leave it with that quote.
Popular - It's a joke. I like this.
This love - I just really like it. Especially when its done acoustically.




No comments:

Post a Comment